Kakuro (Kakro) is a type of cross sum puzzle similar in appearance to the popular Sudoku. In fact, In Japan, Kakro's popularity is second only to Sudoku, and it's already catching on in Europe and America.
KaKuRo has 3 very simple rules:
- Place a number from 1 to 9 in each empty cell
- The sum of each vertical or horizontal block equals the number at the top or on the left of that block. For example if block sum is 3 and the block contains two empty cells the options are 1,2 or 2,1 3
- Numbers may only be used once in each block
Features of the game include:
- Super intuitive easy to understand user interface
- Get hints when you're stuck
- Improve your logic skills
- Full color support
- And much more
An amusing mathematical puzzle game for your Palm OS PDA.